In light of growing concerns about Coronavirus, we are implementing the following measures in our taproom to prioritize the health and safety of our staff and guests:
- Limiting our menu so staff are not preparing fresh food items. Snack items will still be available.
- NO MINORS ALLOWED (OLCC regulations dictate minors are not allowed with a limited food menu).
- No outside glassware or vessels allowed. We will still sell new growlers and packaged product.
- Not reusing glassware.
- Sanitizing door handles, switches, countertops and tables, iPads, and other utensils several times daily.
- Ensuring staff wash hands several times during shifts.
- Asking staff and guests to stay home if they are in high-risk populations or experiencing symptoms.
- Closely monitoring health authority recommendations and adjusting emergency operation procedures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope you stay safe and healthy.